Sunday, August 11, 2013

Day 3: Kansas City

We took a little break from driving today and spent the day in our old hometown of Kansas City, MO today. This morning, we stopped by our old house, but never got a chance during the day to go inside.

After that relaxing morning, I went to get probably my most exciting purchase for the trip - a GoPro camera. I cannot wait to take this thing with me down some rapids. And I plan on recording some of the drive this week - like sunset while driving in the desert.
Following that little adventure, I finally got to put something on my Jeep that I've had for a couple weeks now - my SpiderWebShade. Here's what it looks like:
I did put the hard top back on, of course, because of all the highway driving that will be happening in the next few days. But the shade stays on under the top and actually makes the interior look a lot nicer. Another product I can't wait to test out soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment